Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hi I am looking at ATLAS CRM and wonder if it integrates with Outlook 365 for email

I am currently investigating CRM options for our company and use JIRA and Confluence. I am sued to the functionality of Dynamics 365 and Sales force - how does ATLAS compare and does it integrate with email  Outlook365

1 answer

Hi Vickie,

Are you using Jira and Confluence on Server or Cloud? Salesforce and Dynamics 365 have a lot of functionality, what functionality are you looking for in Atlas CRM?

Hi Maarten,

Our JIRA and Atlassian are server based . Re functionality I am looking for a CRM that allows full pipeline reporting - synchronisation with emails and JIRA  and also at a later time marketing automation availability or plug in facilities . We will be starting small but I am keen to ensure the platform we chose can grow with us .

Kind regards

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

We're currently not planning to add email integration into Atlas CRM. We are, however, exploring integrations with third party email apps.

Do you happen to use an email integration for Jira already?

Atlas CRM on Server does not have sales functionality yet. I don't have an estimate for when this is available. You can open an issue in our Service Desk so we can reach out to you once we have more information about this.

With kind regards,

Maarten

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

5 mobile apps for Jira Cloud to boost productivity

It’s very important to have access to the workflow process from anywhere. Especially if you manage the work of others. There is no difference whether you’re out of office, or drive a ca...

203 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you