Hey guys, we're having problems with work logging.

Roberto Uriarte February 10, 2015

Hey, as the title says, since yesterday we're unable to log the hours we've worked using the "com.gebsun.plugins.jira.startwork" plugin. Looking at its details, it says that the license will expire today (I'm hoping that means the monthly subscription)

Since we charge our clients in a hourly basis, we need assistance immediately, so please, you can call me directly (+598 99 777 349), or Hangouts (roberto.uriarte@innuy.com)

I'd really appreciate some resolution for today.

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Roberto Uriarte.

5 answers

0 votes

Hey Gebsun,

Thanks for everything. Let's hope for a quick solution. smile

Kind regards!

Bob.

0 votes
Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2015

Atlassian fix is under review. I wish fix will be introduced soon. I'll try to ask Atlassian how fast. For now there is no workaround that is pure and do not affects plugin behavior and UX. 

Cheers, Gebsun

0 votes

Hey Gebsun,

Thanks for your prompt response! Do we have any options or just to wait?

Again, thank you very much for your support.

Kind regards,

Roberto.

0 votes
Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2015

Hi Roberto,

We've noticed this problem yesterday. This is an Atlassian Connect bug. We reported the issue to vendor and you can track it here: https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/AC-1503

Unfortunately we are not able to provide workaround for now. We must wait for Atlassian to fix this issue.

There is also duplicated issue created in our support JIRA instance (Gebsun): https://gebsun.atlassian.net/browse/ALWO-14

We are very sorry for inconveniences. We will ask Atlassian to fix it ASAP.Issue is a blocker and is being investigated.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Gebsun

0 votes
teilor_soares
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 10, 2015

Hi Roberto. Atlassian Answers is our 'open to community' site, I believe you may want to create a ticket to our support team, in support.atlassian.com

-Teilor

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events