Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Herzum Approval _ enabling post-functions on "approval-transitions"

Hello!

One of our processes has an approval-transition on final status(from Review to Done).

We want to set resolution. But all conditions/validators/post-functions are ignored after approvement.

As we know Herzum Approval has an "Automatic Workflow Transition Global Setting"(screen), where we can set super-user, that will be used to run the workflow transition.

Automatic Workflow Transition Global Setting.png

We can't use it because:
1) we need this setting just on one process(other should ignore wf-configurations)
2) we want that transitions run under current-approver (user that push approval-buttons).

Is it possible?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Jira Software (Server) - 8.13.1

Herzum Approval - 4.43.3

Hi Alexander,

I’m sorry, It is not possible to enable this setting just on one process and it is not possible to set up it so that the transitions run under current-approver.

There are some technical reasons that make both two these options not suitable as possible new features for the app.

Best Regards,

Antonella Capalbo

Herzum Approval Product Owner

Hi, @Antonella Capalbo !

It's a pity, thanks for your answer!

We will think about how to implement this using additional functionality in our process.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

45 views 0 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you