Has anyone ever used the Learn Up add on?

Diane Bartone January 8, 2018

I am trying to use the free trial.  When I click on create a new course, it doesn't give me an option to do anything.

2 answers

0 votes
Nancy Bonanno September 17, 2021

Wanted to say that Bloomberg INDG has been using LearnUp for about two years, and we have found it very helpful and user-friendly!  The latest set of updates made it even easier to use.  I highly recommend it.

Khawla Issaoui Creativas
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 22, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, Nancy! 

Yes, many new features were added to Smart Courses ( the new brand of LearnUp), and the best is yet to come! 

0 votes
Nancy Bonanno January 25, 2018

Yes, I'm just beginning to experiment with the free trial too.  However, when I click Create a new course, it opens up a "page" with the ability to add sections, and then items to the sections.  I can also click the three dots beside CREATE and select the template "Start a New Course" and I get the same thing.  Perhaps the template for the new course isn't installed correctly, or you don't have permission to it?  Something like that?

Diane Bartone April 2, 2018

I managed to create all of my courses.  But now I am having trouble permissioning users to view the courses.  Have you figured that out yet?

existpierre April 12, 2018

i have problem too. Only admin see courses, but admin cant run course as normal user.

When i log in as confluence-user, see no courses. when i share course as admin to confluence-user and this user open it, appears error: Not Acceptable. http call returns 406.

Kevin Daniels April 25, 2018

Hi , please note that we have release the 3.1.1 that provides a global LearnUp access console.
There are two levels of permissions :

1. Global permission to use LearnUp 
  2. Space related permission: Every course is created within a Confluence Space. If user" A" has not been granted view pages permissions to that space, he/she cannot access the courses created within that Space even though they have been granted the  Global LearnUp permission

Do not hesitate if you have any other question.

Khawla Issaoui Creativas
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 10, 2021

Hello @Diane Bartone , @existpierre  & @Nancy Bonanno

I want to let you know that the Cloud version of Smart Courses is now available.😃

You can give it a try!

Kindly reach out to our support team if you encounter any issues: help@creativas.io

We hope you enjoy Smart Courses'learning journey!

Cheers

Creativas'team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events