Group was not found...

Éric Laflamme May 25, 2012

Hi,

We are upgrading our Jira installation to 5.0.5 and Timesheet 2.3.4.

The Project Pivot Report seems to work fine but the Group Time Sheet disply this error message:

"Group was not found or it doesn't have any members or you dont have permissions to browse users. Please check preferences or contact administrator."

Am I missing something?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2012

See if you have 'Browse Users' global permission!

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2012
Éric Laflamme May 25, 2012

Thank you for pointing me to that. The problem is solved now. Seems like a behavior change somewhere. My old version have the same permission and the Timesheet is working fine.

I was a jira-administrators user, I surely have the right to browse user...

Since I add the jira-users to the permission to browse, the plugin start to work.

Thank you again

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 30, 2012

This is because of security fix TIME-125

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 30, 2012

This is because of security fix TIME-125

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events