Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🙌 Gliffy’s Cloud Diagramming Apps Are Now Free for Small Teams

The Gliffy team has great news for small teams: the cloud versions of Gliffy Diagrams for Confluence and Gliffy Diagrams for Jira are now free for teams of up to 10!

We’re joining other popular cloud apps from awesome vendors like Adaptavist and Decadis AG to offer the original Atlassian diagramming solution for free at the 10-user tier. It’s exciting to see so many teams building and growing with Confluence and Jira, and we’re glad to support that growth.  

What Is Gliffy?

Gliffy was one of the first apps available on the Atlassian Marketplace — in the nearly 10 years since, we’ve been able to “grow up” with Confluence and offer a deeply embedded and intuitive diagramming experience. All you need to do to build a diagram is drag and drop shapes, lines, and arrows. 

Getting Started With Gliffy

To install Gliffy, your admin will need to visit our Confluence or Jira marketplace page and click the Try It Free button in the upper right. For teams of 10 users or less, your free trial will automatically roll into a cloud subscription — no payment info needed. 

Adding Diagrams to Confluence and Jira

Once you’ve installed Gliffy, making diagrams on your Confluence or Jira tickets is a breeze. Check out these video tutorials for everything you need to get started.

How to Make a Diagram in Confluence with Gliffy

How to Make a Diagram in Jira with Gliffy

Happy Diagramming!

Whenever I’m brainstorming or trying to explain how I think a new process should work, making a Gliffy diagram helps me get my thoughts in order. I’m so glad we’re able to make this tool more accessible to all the up-and-coming teams with ideas to share, best practices to shape, and big things to build. Let me know if you have any questions or feedback as you get started — I’m always checking the community!

Samie

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events