Get/display Page ID - Confluence Internal Code

Jerry Pharr June 17, 2018

We've been using the Google Drive Connector for several months now without any issues. A couple days ago, all of the Google content stopped rendering. In every place we've used the connector, we're getting an error message like the one below. 

I've asked our IT team (who owns G Suite internally), and they say they have not made any changes to G Suite settings. 

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot?

Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 3.36.26 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2018

It's related to this issue https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/using-ap-request-to-fetch-content-from-the-confluence-host-has-recently-stopped-working/19920.

Confluence requires plugin to load the messaging JavaScript from the domain of the host, the xdm_e parameter. Unfortunately, that parameter is now wrong in a recent Confluence Cloud update and no calls to the host instance in page view and currently possible.

I would please ask you to file a ticket with Atlassian support with a high priority. When they say not their problem, please point them at this thread I mentioned.

Jerry Pharr June 17, 2018

Thank you!

(Sorry for the unrelated subject line for the post -- not sure how that got there -- it's not what I typed!)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events