Gantt OnDemand isn't showing in Projects

Mikko Väänänen February 2, 2014

Hello,

We installed Gantt OnDemand to our OnDemand Jira.

According to your documentation, Gantt Charts option should be in Projects -> Gantt Charts link but we are not seeing it. Is there some option or setting that we need to setup before we can use Gantt OnDemand?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2014

Hi Mikko,

There's a bug preventing users without Admin priviledges (creating new project permission, to be precise) from actually seeing this link. This will be addressed in version 0.9.5 which should be released in next 2 days. Meanwhile, you can try to access plugin page directly using this link:

https://[your_on_demand_instance_name].atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/atlassian-connect/eu.wisoft.gantt-ondemand/gantt-charts

Let me know if there's anything else I can help.

0 votes
Mikko Väänänen February 9, 2014

Thank you for your answer, Adrian.

I was able to access Gantt OnDemand chart with your link. Looking forward for update which brings actual Gantt Chart -link to Jira.

Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2014

Hi Mikko, new version is now available so after the update you should see the link in "Projects" menu.

Mikko Väänänen February 11, 2014

Thanks Adrian,

Link is now visible and working nicely.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events