Fire an event when JEMH sends a mail in issue

Patrick_Gove January 17, 2019

Hi, 

Is there any event for when JEMH sends an email. I have a script fire on event "Issue commented". But when i send a mail with JEMH in an issue the comment created by JEMH doesnt count has a comment and the script i have dont fire. 

Anyone know a workaround or fix for this?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Mike Harrison _The Plugin People_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2019

Hi,

What version of JEMH and Jira are you using?

What is the type of the project?

אריג' חמדאן April 7, 2019

Hi

I have the same problem and i use the latest version but no issue comment event are being fired in jemh

Is there a solution,?

Thanks

Deleted user April 8, 2019

Hello,

It is possible that JEMH is not firing the event you expect, JEMH can be configured to fire custom events which is one cause. It is also possible that JEMH is firing an issue updated event, which may happen if you modify issue fields at the same time as creating a comment.

To understand what is happening in your case we will need to take a closer look at your configuration.

Can you please create a support issue with us directly: The Plugin People Support

Please provide an export of your JEMH profile on your support issue and explain in detail how are you expecting JEMH to behave and how the current behaviour you are experiencing differs from your expected behaviour.

Kind regards,

Reece

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events