Filtered Burndown Report Plugin for the Jira 8.20.10 version

Paul Bennet July 18, 2022

Hello all,

we are planning to upgrading our Jira version to 8.20.10 however few plugin's are incompatible with this version out of which "Filtered Burndown Report"- AVANT is one among them I see their latest version supports only Jira 8.20.3 version so I mailed them to get the details of the upcoming version unfortunately I haven't got any reply. so any idea of the upcoming version of this plugin if so does it supports 8.20.10 Jira version not. if not please do suggest the best alternative one to replace it?

1 answer

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2023

Hi @Paul Bennet,

Try our Great Gadgets app for Jira.  It offers many agile-specific gadgets, including a Release Burnup Burndown Chart gadget that can display the chart based on a Jira filter. 

image.png

The gadget supports story points, time estimates, custom fields, subtasks etc and can display forecast and milestones status. Can be used to display burndown per team or at the project (multiple teams) level. 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact support@stonikbyte.com.

Regards,

Danut M. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events