It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Filter by team biggantt

Diogo Alves Dec 11, 2017

Can it be created a filter by team members in biggantt?

How can i do it?

1 answer

Hello there Diogo,

It is possible to create a Quick Filter that would allow you to filter out your chart by user (assignee). As the concept of teams in BigGantt is pretty much a label, it would not be possible to create such a query with JQL. 

If you wish to create a filter that would filter out only tasks assigned to certain team members, I'm afraid you would need to create a Quick filter that would have manually added assignees of desired team. 

Screenshot1.pngScreenshot2.png

Kind Regards,

Piotrek of SoftwarePlant

Diogo Alves Dec 13, 2017 • edited

Thank you for your answer Piotr.

I Think i have a solution, but i might need your help. Can i create a filter rule like "assigne IS Diogo OR André OR Pedro" in JQL? I tryed but it didn't work properly.

How?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hello again Diogo,

This is exactly what I have done (on the screenshots above). I have created a filter with assignees who belong to my team:

assignee = admin OR assignee = piotr etc.

Please remember though that JQL filters look for assignees by their username and not the displayed name.

Regards,

Piotr

Diogo Alves Dec 13, 2017

Ok, i understand my error.

I tryed to create the condition only the variable to search ("assignee IS Diogo OR André OR Pedro") and it need to be for the hole formula as you have done ("assignee = admin OR assignee = piotr").

Thank you will try.

Diogo Alves Dec 13, 2017

Worked.

Many Thanks ;-)

You are most welcome my friend. :)

Ericka Samuels Dec 13, 2017

I did it like this: 

assignee in ("tom petty", "joey ramone", "kurt cobain", "john lennon")

that way you can list many names

And compose the most amazing tunes that mankind has ever had a chance to hear. ;)

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Webinar alert! An IT Admin's Guide to Securing Collaboration at Scale

Hello, Atlassian Community! My name is Dave Meyer and I'm a Principal Product Manager at Atlassian. I wanted to give this community a heads up about an upcoming Webinar that might be of interest...

186 views 2 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you