Field Accessibility inside the RTM Panel

Francis John A Chua August 27, 2020

Hi,

i would like to ask how can i access the fields inside the RTM panel to Jira?
I'm trying to create a report for the test executions and test cases but i could not extract the execution result to jira.

i've attached an image for the sample fields that i need to extract for Jira Reporting.
RTM_Fields.png

1 answer

0 votes
Jarosław Solecki _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 27, 2020

Hi @Francis John A Chua ,

Most of the fields are standard Jira fields which you can use in JQL search instead of "Result" which is saved as an Issue property.

I strongly suggest creating "Test Execution" and "Test Case Executions" reports which you can send to RTM Dashboard.

Francis John A Chua August 31, 2020

Hi,

Test Execution and Test Case Execution reports are exclusive to RTM and cannot be import to Jira for reporting. Is there any way to achieve this, to export this reporting to Jira? and you also mentioned Issue Property, which means can be access from Jira?

Jarosław Solecki _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 2, 2020

Hi @Francis John A Chua ,

You can use Issue Property to search for issues by JQL. Here you have an example:

project = "TR" AND issue.property["result-status"].statusName= "To do"

Just put other results instead "To do". 

Francis John A Chua September 2, 2020

Hi,

thank you on this. Much appreciated. Do you have documentation for the different Issue Properties? we believe RTM has different properties in compare with other plugins.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events