[Feature request] Clockwork - Link to specific date/current day

Héctor Paúl Cervera García August 18, 2019

Hi,

As we use Clockwork addon to log times, each team member looks regularly to know how much time did he/she already spent for the day. It is a little bit tedious to have to go to My Worklogs, then open the calendar, then filter for the day each time.

It would be great to have some GET parameter in Atlassian url to directly filter for current day, or at least to give specific dateFrom / dateUntil parameters.

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pawel from HeroCoders
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 19, 2019

Hi,
thanks for the feedback. That's not possible currently. I will add it to our backlog, but it's hard to tell now when we will implement it.

Also in the future, we want to introduce a "this week view" in My worklogs that will make it easier to report current work.

So please stay tuned.

Cheers,
Pawel

Pawel from HeroCoders
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 3, 2019

Paul, just to let you know you can now specify date range in the url so you can share timesheet address with somebody. "Today" will be something we tackle soon too.

Héctor Paúl Cervera García October 3, 2019

Great news! Thank you so much. And what is the format/name of the url parameters, is there any documentation I could have a look at?

Pawel from HeroCoders
Marketplace Partner
October 3, 2019

That's not documented yet as we freshly released it. But any time you change the timesheet it will generate a new URL which you can copy.

Example:

https://fubar.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/ac/clockwork-cloud/clockwork-timesheet?project.key=DEMO&project.id=10300#!startingAt=2019-09-17&endingAt=2019-09-26&activeReportDetailKeys%5B%5D=projects

So you can use startingAt, endingAt, etc.

Pawel from HeroCoders
Marketplace Partner
October 24, 2019

We also support relative dates now, check the documentation at https://gebsun-support.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CLK/pages/1249640482/Use+a+relative+date+range

Héctor Paúl Cervera García October 27, 2019

That was fast! Thank you Pawel & keep up the good work.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events