Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

[Feature request] Clockwork - Link to specific date/current day

Hi,

As we use Clockwork addon to log times, each team member looks regularly to know how much time did he/she already spent for the day. It is a little bit tedious to have to go to My Worklogs, then open the calendar, then filter for the day each time.

It would be great to have some GET parameter in Atlassian url to directly filter for current day, or at least to give specific dateFrom / dateUntil parameters.

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi,
thanks for the feedback. That's not possible currently. I will add it to our backlog, but it's hard to tell now when we will implement it.

Also in the future, we want to introduce a "this week view" in My worklogs that will make it easier to report current work.

So please stay tuned.

Cheers,
Pawel

Paul, just to let you know you can now specify date range in the url so you can share timesheet address with somebody. "Today" will be something we tackle soon too.

Great news! Thank you so much. And what is the format/name of the url parameters, is there any documentation I could have a look at?

That's not documented yet as we freshly released it. But any time you change the timesheet it will generate a new URL which you can copy.

Example:

https://fubar.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/ac/clockwork-cloud/clockwork-timesheet?project.key=DEMO&project.id=10300#!startingAt=2019-09-17&endingAt=2019-09-26&activeReportDetailKeys%5B%5D=projects

So you can use startingAt, endingAt, etc.

That was fast! Thank you Pawel & keep up the good work.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

5 mobile apps for Jira Cloud to boost productivity

It’s very important to have access to the workflow process from anywhere. Especially if you manage the work of others. There is no difference whether you’re out of office, or drive a ca...

273 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you