Feature Request: Jitter Notify - In-App Notifications for JIRA

JIRA Autobot August 4, 2012

Hi,

My users are happy with this functionality although they wish they could remove the read notifications from the list and move them into an so called old notifications. Many of my users get's a lot of notifications and this would be a great help to create an overview.

/donnib

3 answers

0 votes
Viðar Svansson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2012

This feature is now available in Notify 0.2. There are no "old notifications" but you can mark all as read.

0 votes
aabbb August 5, 2012

Thank you, sorry for adding this to the review as well but i did not know which one you were monitoring ;)

Viðar Svansson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2012

That is fine. Now monitoring both :-)

0 votes
Viðar Svansson
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2012

Thank you @donnib. Will let you know here on the development of this. You can also submit ideas in UserVoice at http://jitter.uservoice.com/forums/164998-ideas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events