Feature Request: From Views take me straight to the issue in the Browser

Chris McGrath November 27, 2019

The ability to show the Jira views as a tab in Teams is awesome. And even though there's some formatting problems, I find it really useful. However, when I want to see more information about an issue, I want the full experience - and that means opening it in the browser. 

At the moment I have to click on an item, it takes about three seconds to load it inside teams, and then I have a link I can then click on to open it in a browser.

I can understand others wanting that view, so maybe ctrl click to open it in the browser?

Additionally, there's a lot of easy wins you could make on the details view

• Take advantage of the space - if I have teams open full screen it uses up about a ninth of the area available to it
  • Make the Description field larger - It currently only shows 2 lines. It's rare for this not to be a good few paragraphs

1 answer

0 votes
SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2019

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your feedback! We have already documented your request and forwarded it to the team responsible for Microsoft Teams for Jira integrations.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact our support email microsoftteamsintegrationssupport@softserveinc.com.

Kind regards,
SoftServe Support Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events