Exporting project settings

Jen Wu February 4, 2019

I am trying to find a solution for exporting project settings. I have read about Configuration Manager and Project Configurator, the install did not work because I have JIRA cloud. I have seen the import/export function in settings but I do not need to export the issues. I just need to export the project settings only. Any suggestions?

2 answers

0 votes
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2019

Hi @Jen Wu 

We have recently created new tooling that works in the cloud as part of Configuration Manager for Jira's long list of solutions.

It's still unavailable at Marketplace, so let me know if you are interested at services@botronsoft.com

Best,
Teodora

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2019
Jen Wu February 4, 2019

Hi thanks for the resource! I just tried this but it is not providing me the information I need which would be the project setting this only provides attachments for the issues and I cannot find a place to choose what I can export. 

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2019

You can not choose. You need to export all projects with data, then import it and delete all data and projects, which you do not require.

vincent March 2, 2021

@Alexey Matveev I am about to try doing this, but was wondering if deleting "all data and projects" also means it effectively prevents those projects from being imported? Like Jen Wu I am trying to export only the project configuration without any of the issues.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events