Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Exporting PDF problems - Cloud mixed with macros

Edited

We're using Stiltsoft charts in Confluence on a server version and everything works fine.  I was surprised to note that this is no longer possible in the Cloud environment (to export a document).  Is it a bug ?  I'm exporting large document for shareholders and this is a MAJOR show stopper for me.

2 answers

Hi @Jean Francois Gelinas , the export options of the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app are described here.

Note that the abstracts marked with a crossed-out cloud picture do not apply to the Confluence Cloud due to its limitations.

This might works but if you're exporting over 100 pages, containing 5-6 graphics, its not a workable solution.

You cannot export the page with the "embedded graphic" on the cloud, thats exactly my problem.  I have strategic document containing 4-5 charts on the server version, now we are forced to move to the cloud solution but these features arent provided.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM Trial
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Marketplace Partner Spotlight: AppLiger

This month the spotlight is on AppLiger. We caught up with Pavel Pavlovsky, CEO and Product Manager, to learn how the company started and what fuels the team's creativity.    Atlassian:...

336 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you