Exporting PDF problems - Cloud mixed with macros

Jean Francois Gelinas July 14, 2021

We're using Stiltsoft charts in Confluence on a server version and everything works fine.  I was surprised to note that this is no longer possible in the Cloud environment (to export a document).  Is it a bug ?  I'm exporting large document for shareholders and this is a MAJOR show stopper for me.

2 answers

2 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2021

Hi @Jean Francois Gelinas , the export options of the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app are described here.

Note that the abstracts marked with a crossed-out cloud picture do not apply to the Confluence Cloud due to its limitations.

Jean Francois Gelinas August 23, 2021

This might works but if you're exporting over 100 pages, containing 5-6 graphics, its not a workable solution.

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2021
Jean Francois Gelinas August 23, 2021

You cannot export the page with the "embedded graphic" on the cloud, thats exactly my problem.  I have strategic document containing 4-5 charts on the server version, now we are forced to move to the cloud solution but these features arent provided.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM Trial
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events