Export wizard for Scroll PDF Exporter

Marcel Woschek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2016

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a possibility to create something like an export wizard for the Scroll PDF Exporter Plugin.

I really like the placeholders and I also use them for own defined metadata, but it would be great to define placehodlers that need to be filled out in a dialog after starting the export and chosing the template.

Is there a way to do this or is it a feature you would like to add?

Thanks already smile

1 answer

0 votes
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2016

Hi Ales,

You can also define placeholders using the page properties functionality of Confluence - by using that you don't need another third party addon (the Metadata Plugin), but can rely on Confluence default functionality. Please have a look at our documentation to learn more about using page properties as placeholders in the Scroll PDF Exporter.

Regarding the control on placeholders in the export dialog - which placeholders would you want to control? We already have some control on the PDF properties that can be defined in the export settings:Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 09.49.51.png

However, those properties are saved in the metadata of the PDF, but not stored in the content.

It would be great if you could further describe your specific requirements. You can either do that here, or contact us via support@k15t.com to discuss more details in our internal ticketing system.

Cheers,
Nils

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events