Export/import Zephyr Testcase to a new Jira instance

Francisco Sanchez del Rosario October 19, 2020

Hello, 

I am  using Jira+Zephyr in a project  and I have around 200 testcases created  in Zephyr(acceptance  criteria, description ,  steps, etc). 

We are going to create a new instance  and I would like to know if it is possible  to:

• Export  all the  Zephyr information  in a Excel, CSV or  XML (acceptance criteria, description, steps,) for the Jira  instance 1.
  • Import  all the  Zephyr from the instance 1 (acceptance criteria, description, steps,ect)  to a Jira instance 2.

Note: the new instance willl have the same tools(ZAPI , Zephyr) as the old instance.

Thank you so much for your help

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2023

Hi @Francisco Sanchez del Rosario 

You may want to use this guide https://support.smartbear.com/zephyr-squad-cloud/docs/tests/export.html?sbsearch=export to export your test cases and cycles and then re-import them to your other instance. However, I'm not sure that the test execution will be included. If you want them as well, I would recommend that you contact directly smartbear to help you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events