Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Export Project configuration to new instance fails for 1 out of 5 project workflows

Hi,

I am trying to export the project configuration of a jira instance (Workflows, Screens, Custom fields ...) to a new instance. 

I used the Project Configurator Plugin from Adaptavist to export/import the configuration. (Screenshot attached)

Everything works, except that some resolution IDs are not recognized (which is ok for me because I can simply remove and add them again) but the critical error is, that one whole workflow somehow is not recognized. (4 out of 5 work fine)

Error: <workflow-name>" was not found. This might have been caused by a related error, please check the import tree for missing dependencies or permissions

Could you help me understand the problem better?

Cheers,

Fabian

configuration.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

The problem was, that we used different JSU Version in the two instances.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

332 views 3 14
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you