Error with Project Configurator Import

Owen Manske July 27, 2017

I am importing a project from one Jira Server instance to another. So far have been able to resolve all the errors until this one. Any ideas?

Here is the Error:

INFO 21:30:04,109 [Field Configuration Default Field Configuration] [Field com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.customfieldtypes:textarea:Test Plan - Old] Making field hidden
com.awnaba.projectconfigurator.utils.errorhandling.UnexpectedProjectConfigPluginException: Missing a FieldLayoutItem for FieldLayout Default Field Configuration and field com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:gh-global-rank:Rank (Obsolete)

Project Configurator version: Version:

2.1.6-J7

Jira Server version:
  • v7.3.7#73018

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
José Marañón [Awnaba Software S.L.]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2017

This question was already answered through our support email address. Posting here this answer, so that it may help other users with the same issue.

This is the same problem as described in PCP-678 in Project Configurator issue tracker. See it for a quite complete discussion, including how to fix it.

albert escala July 2, 2019

@José Marañón [Awnaba Software S.L.] Unfortunately your product is working very poorly. I've tried to use it for a project migration and it does nothing at all. We purchased it , in good faith on reviews and now that we are close to release we still cannot migrate sprints. Please give us some guidance or where i can speak with your support by phone? The email option do nothing and have no received and  

albert escala July 2, 2019

any* response yet.

Katy Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2019

Hi Albert, 

My name is Katy and I am Head of Product Support for Adaptavist. 

We do not provide phone support unfortunately. We responded to your ticket yesterday 01/Jul/19 at 5:14 PM which was 13 minutes after you submitted it and are awaiting your response to it. We gave you some detailed information in there to review. 

Please login to the support portal to review the information we sent you. If you need further help you can respond in the ticket. 

Regards,

Katy

Head of Product Support - Adaptavist 

David Luke December 10, 2021

I get a "You don't have access to this issue" error when trying to access PCP-678. Can I be given access?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events