Error when synching repos

Owen Schikhof January 8, 2013

At some projects I get the following error when it tries to sychronize:

Sync Failed: There was a SQL exception thrown by the Active Objects library: Database: - name:MySQL - version:5.1.61-0+squeeze1-log - minor version:1 - major version:5 Driver: - name:MySQL-AB JDBC Driver - version:mysql-connector-java-5.1.10 ( Revision: ${svn.Revision} ) com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlDataTruncation: Data truncation: Data too long for column 'PARENTS_DATA' at row 1

Any idea how this can be solved? It's very annoying because at this projects a lot of commits are not visible anymore.

2 answers

0 votes
Immanuel Siagian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2013

The error looks very familiar to the following known bug: https://studio.atlassian.com/browse/BBC-260. May I know if you are using DVCS 1.2.6? If so, upgrade to the latest version, 1.2.6.2, which you can download from Atlassian Marketplace.

Owen Schikhof January 15, 2013

We run 1.2.6 but we also still run Jira 5.06. An update for Jira isn't possible yet for us. I understand I can't run the new version in Jira 5.06

Immanuel Siagian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2013

DVCS 1.2.6.2 is compatible with JIRA 5.0.1 and above. It seems that the Marketplace has not been updated to mention the supported versions.

Owen Schikhof January 17, 2013

Ok, I have updated, but I now I get this error shown in the add on manager by the DVCS connector:
This add-on has one or more modules with missing dependencies.

Also the synching still seems to hang at some repositories with the very same error. Is a restart of Jira required?

Immanuel Siagian
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 17, 2013

Hi Kega,

You mentioned that you get an error upon updating the DVCS plugin. Just to confirm, may I know how you have upgraded the plugin?

Apart from that, I think it would be best to raise this on https://support.atlassian.com, where our support team can investigate the logs and the error. Do note that you will need to register first in order to raise a support ticket.

If you need assistance on this, please do not hesitate to let us know.

0 votes
John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2013

Hi Kega,

Try to run Database Integrity Checker to fix any possible errors happen.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events