Error during SonarQube Scanner execution. Tasks support was removed in SonarQube 7.6.

sushmita bhandari May 19, 2020

Hi, i'm trying to analyse C# code using Sonar for Bamboo Plugin.But it is throwing error like:

ERROR: Error during SonarQube Scanner execution
Tasks support was removed in SonarQube 7.6.
Failing task since return code of [/opt/sonar/sonar-scanner sonar-scanner -X -Dsonar.projectKey=xyz -Dsonar.host.url=http://EC2-IP:9000 -Dproject.settings=/opt/sonar/sonar-scanner.properties -Dsonar.sources=/ubuntu/bamboo-home/xml-data/build-dir/CS-JOB1] was 1 while expected 0

SONAR4BAMBOO: was not able to find a SonarQube result URL
Finished task 'codeanalysis' with result: Failed

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Rüegg _Mibex Software_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2020

Hi,

What I'm noticing here is that you use "sonar-scanner" twice:

/opt/sonar/sonar-scanner sonar-scanner 

Is it part of the "additional arguments" section in the app's Bamboo task?

Best regards,
Michael (app vendor)

sushmita bhandari May 19, 2020

Hi Michael,

Thankyou for replying.

Yes it is part of additional arguments .

I'm running sonar-scanner command inside /opt/sonar/sonar-scanner

And my command starts from :

sonar-scanner -X ....... (only this command is a part of additional parameter)

Michael Rüegg _Mibex Software_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Please remove "sonar-scanner" from "additional arguments" because this doesn't work. The SonarScanner executable option just has to point to the SonarScanner home, the app will find the executable in there. Does that help?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events