Error #2032 Balsamiq mockup

Diane Conrad July 22, 2013

Via VPN from my home computer I am unable to create or edit a balsamiq mockup (UI mockup plugin). It attempts to load the application but never finishes and displays Error #2032. I am using windows 7 and this problem occurs with Firefox 22 and Chrome Beta. I've updated to the most recent flash player and adobe air version. We are using Confluence version 4.1.9. Any ideas?

init macro browser
,DanaI...atch.js (line 195)
loading macro browser took 356ms
,DanaI...atch.js (line 195)

Open macro browser to edit macro: mockup

"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - https://tunnel.marketleader.com/download/resources/com.balsamiq.confluence.plugins.mockups/framework_4.6.0.23201.swf"</span<>>

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
jing_hwa_cheok
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2013

HI Diane,

I found this article which is related to your issue. According to this article, this issue might occur if you have an invalid proxy set up in your Windows Internet Options dialog or proxy setting.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Jing Hwa

Diane Conrad July 30, 2013

Thank you. I appreciate your time. I've explored that issue and it doesn't seem to be the problem.

0 votes
Diane Conrad August 9, 2013

It was a network connectivity issue and incorrect URL due to how I was accessing the page through the VPN.

0 votes
Diane Conrad August 9, 2013

Problem is resolved. It was a network connectivity issue and incorrect URL due to how I was accessing the page through the VPN.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events