Epic sum up Remaining time/Progress bar on JIRA Agile cards

Ben Richman May 18, 2016

I've tried adding in the epic progress bar and the epic remaining time bar as a custom field to my default screen and then adding the field to the card layout on my Epic Kanban board, however the value is displayed as a number "12h / 32h" instead of showing a bar as displayed in your screenshot. Can you please explain how to do this?

1 answer

1 vote
Steffen Stamprath
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2016

Hi Ben,

which JIRA Version you use? Because it exist an JIRA Agile Version where shows only the text value.

Thank you!

Best regards

Steffen Stamprath

Ben Richman May 18, 2016

we are using JIRA v6.3.4 and JIRA Agile 6.7.12

Steffen Stamprath
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2016

But in the epic the progressbars are shown on the right side in the epic sum up panel?

Which version of the plugin you have?

Do you have an screenshots of it?

Thank you!

Steffen Stamprath
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 19, 2016

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events