Epic Percent Done is calculated incorrectly after refreshing the page

a.sahin01 July 18, 2020

Hi,

I created a Gantt chart by copying the project. The subtasks of Epics Percent Done rates are calculating correctly as logging work and their Epic is also showing the correct Percent Done using its subtasks.After calculation is done when I refresh the page the Percent Done of the Epic shows incorrect percentage. There is no job scheduled to mess the calculation.After some time it corrects itself but right after refreshing the page it shows the incorrect Percent Done again for the Epic then after some time it corrects itself. Is there somebody who experienced this and how can it be corrected? And how can we see the totaI Percent Done for the project? I added the screenshot before(correct) and after(incorrect).

Regards,
ArmaganBefore_Epics Percent Done calculated.PNGAfter_Epic Percent Done incorrectly calculated.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Gabriel Quadros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2020

Hello, @a.sahin01,

Thank you for bringing this behavior to our attention and creating this Community Question. We have requested more information about the issue on the ticket that you have created at our Jira Support Instance. Can you please verify it? Also, our Development Team has been contacted to investigate this issue as well.

We are looking forward to hearing from you on the related ticket. If you need assistance with the WBS Gantt-Chart or have any other questions, please contact us anytime at Ricksoft-support.atlassian.net. I will be happy to help.

We wish you a great day!

Kind Regards,
Gabriel Quadros
Ricksoft Support Team

a.sahin01 July 20, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for the information. I updated the ticket providing the info as requested.

Regards,

Armagan

Gabriel Quadros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2020

Hello, @a.sahin01,

Thank you very much for the information provided. As informed on the ticket, this behavior is a bug, which is already being verified by our Development Team.

If you need assistance with the WBS Gantt-Chart or have any other questions, please contact us anytime at Ricksoft-support.atlassian.net. I will be happy to help.

We wish you a great day!

Kind Regards,
Gabriel Quadros
Ricksoft Support Team

a.sahin01 August 7, 2020

Hi @Gabriel Quadros ,

Can i have the updated information about the ticket WGCPT-317 ? This issue has an impact on our business. Is there any news from this bug fix ?

regards,

Armagan 

Gabriel Quadros
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 7, 2020

Hello, @a.sahin01,

We have updated the Bugfix page with a response. Can you please check it out? We are sorry for the delay.

If you need any assistance with products or have any other questions, please let me know as well. I will be happy to help.

We wish you a great day!

Kind Regards,
Gabriel Quadros
Ricksoft Support Team

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events