Email this issue: no emails sent

Jacques
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2013

hi,

We have come about various instances where the the plugin did not send the email we have associated on a workflow event.

Is there anyway we can activate (or view) a log for all the emails sent by the plugin?

If you need more info please let me know.

thanks,

Jacques.

13 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jacques
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2013

hi Tibor,

I have found the reason why the plugin didn't send emails: I had activated the options:

• Exclude external recipients
  • Limit to project user recipients

as I understood that they were only applicable for the "Email This Issue" option in the "More Actions" menu of an issue. I now understand that they apply system wide.

I think it interesting to think about having these options duplicated for "post events" and "user interface" in a way that we can limit the helpdesk people from sending emails to everyone they feel like and on the other side in post-functions be able to skip this limitation.

Does this seem reasonable?

thanks for your patient help!

1 vote
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 11, 2013

Hi Jacques,

To put it short, JETI does not have a specific email log written to the log files. However, if errors occur they appear in the logs. So I recomend you scan the JIRA log files for errors related to email this issue.

But I have a few questions that may help you:

Is there a chance the postfunction is not or not correctly configured? I mean recipients are not selected perhaps?

Is it possible that recipients were not available (e.g. you specified custom field recipients but the field was empty for the issue).

Are you sure the transitions have been executed?

Is it always the same set of transitions that do not send emails? or does it happen randomly everywhere?

PLease note, JETI respects your profile settings "My changes: Do not notify me". This means, if this is enabled for you and you perform the actions, you will not receive the emails.

Is it possible that this is the case?

Regards,

Tibor

Jacques
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 15, 2013

Hi Tibor,

the post function is correctly configured as the not-sending is only in some rare cases. I have only 2 transitions where the email-post-function is configured and it will randomly fail. I am sure that the transitions have been executed as the issue is found in the destination status.

I have checked recipients "Do not notify me" settings in their profile and they're all set to "do notify me".

I have now activated the extended outgoing email log to see if anything pops up there.

0 votes
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 15, 2013

Hi Jacques, please find all contact options in the plugin's page: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.metainf.jira.plugin.emailissue

You can also raise a ticket at https://metainf.atlassian.net/browse/JETI

Tibor

0 votes
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
August 11, 2013

Jacques, have you sent me the exported config? Is it still an issue for you?

Jacques
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 15, 2013

hi Tibor,

Yes. This is still a big issue for us. The reason why I haven't sent any email is because I can't seem to find your email address...

Where should I send it to?

thanks!

0 votes
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
July 31, 2013
Yes, Please send it to me. Please include all details that I may need, such as Example issue that fails with all fields. JETI template list, contexts, notifications, configuration options, etc. Can you perhaps send me an email using the email button on an issue that fails? Obviously, I will keep all details confidential and delete the email immediately if I receive it. Tibor
0 votes
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
July 30, 2013

Hi,

The above error is raised in JETI's Event Listener for one of the events you configured. It may be Issue Resolved or anything else.

I recommend the following:

- find an issue with which you can reproduce this error in the log.

- check the JETI Notification associated with the project or type of this issue

- check the definition of all Issue Events in the JETI Notification, especially the recipients and verify that everything is correct

I still think that recipients cannot be resolved at the moment the event occurs.

On the other hand, the stacktrace you pasted makes me think that you use an older version of JETI. Can you please let me know your JIRA and JETI versions?

Newer versions of the plugin does not raise such an error when recipients are not resolved.

Also, please note that JETI respects your "My changes: do not notify" setting in your profile. This means if the reporter is you and you specified (as it is by default) not to receive jira notifications on your actions, you will not receive emails as a reporter upon Issue Resolved.

Regards,

Tibor

Jacques
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 31, 2013

hi Tibor,

This is the info you wanted:

• JIRA version: 5.2.10
  • JETI version: 5.2.3

I have checked all items on your list and they are all identical to issues for which the system does work.

The people to whom the email is to be sent do NOT have the "do not notify" option activated. They receive all (other) mails including their own actions.

I have tried the same action on an issue that previously reported not having sent emails and it has failed again.

Can I send you, by email, the export of our configuration so you have a better insight in how we've set up things?

Let me know what else I can try.

thanks!

Jacques.

0 votes
Jacques
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 24, 2013

hi Tibor, We're still having the same problem and it's occuring pretty frequently. Below you'll find a copy of what I've been able to figure out from the log file:

2013-07-16 10:43:45,207 http-bio-80-exec-35 INFO user1 643x19304x1 1bh1nx7 192.168.3.1 /secure/CommentAssignIssue.jspa [plugin.emailissue.action.EmailBuilderImpl] executing on issue: TICKET-2458
2013-07-16 10:43:45,225 http-bio-80-exec-35 ERROR user1 643x19304x1 1bh1nx7 192.168.3.1 /secure/CommentAssignIssue.jspa [plugin.emailissue.listener.IssueEventListener] One of 'To', 'CC' or 'BCC' is required
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: One of 'To', 'CC' or 'BCC' is required
	at com.atlassian.mail.Email.<init>(Email.java:65)
	at com.atlassian.jira.mail.Email.<init>(Email.java:77)
	at com.atlassian.jira.mail.Email.<init>(Email.java:63)
	at com.metainf.jira.plugin.emailissue.mail.SmartEmail.<init>(SmartEmail.java:37)
	at com.metainf.jira.plugin.emailissue.action.EmailBuilderImpl.buildEmail(EmailBuilderImpl.java:317)
	at com.metainf.jira.plugin.emailissue.action.EmailBuilderImpl.sendEmailWithUserEditedSubject(EmailBuilderImpl.java:170)
	at com.metainf.jira.plugin.emailissue.action.EmailBuilderImpl.sendEmail(EmailBuilderImpl.java:204)
	at com.metainf.jira.plugin.emailissue.listener.IssueEventListener.onIssueEvent(IssueEventListener.java:113)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1345.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at com.atlassian.event.internal.SingleParameterMethodListenerInvoker.invoke(SingleParameterMethodListenerInvoker.java:36)
	at com.atlassian.event.internal.AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher$2.run(AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher.java:66)
	at com.atlassian.event.internal.AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher$1.execute(AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher.java:32)
	at com.atlassian.event.internal.AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher.dispatch(AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher.java:60)
	at com.atlassian.event.internal.EventPublisherImpl.invokeListeners(EventPublisherImpl.java:160)
	at com.atlassian.event.internal.EventPublisherImpl.publish(EventPublisherImpl.java:79)
	at com.atlassian.multitenant.event.DefaultPeeringEventPublisherManager.publish(DefaultPeeringEventPublisherManager.java:17)
	at com.atlassian.multitenant.event.PeeringEventPublisher.publish(PeeringEventPublisher.java:23)
	at com.atlassian.jira.event.issue.IssueEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(IssueEventDispatcher.java:184)
	at com.atlassian.jira.event.issue.IssueEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(IssueEventDispatcher.java:134)
	at com.atlassian.jira.workflow.function.event.FireIssueEventFunction.execute(FireIssueEventFunction.java:57)
	at com.opensymphony.workflow.AbstractWorkflow.executeFunction(AbstractWorkflow.java:1050)
	at com.opensymphony.workflow.AbstractWorkflow.transitionWorkflow(AbstractWorkflow.java:1446)
	at com.opensymphony.workflow.AbstractWorkflow.doAction(AbstractWorkflow.java:564)
	at com.atlassian.jira.workflow.OSWorkflowManager.doWorkflowActionInsideTxn(OSWorkflowManager.java:916)
	at com.atlassian.jira.workflow.OSWorkflowManager.doWorkflowAction(OSWorkflowManager.java:871)
	at com.atlassian.jira.bc.issue.DefaultIssueService.transition(DefaultIssueService.java:449)
	at com.atlassian.jira.web.action.issue.CommentAssignIssue.doExecute(CommentAssignIssue.java:196)
	at webwork.action.ActionSupport.execute(ActionSupport.java:165)
	at com.atlassian.jira.action.JiraActionSupport.execute(JiraActionSupport.java:82)
	at webwork.interceptor.DefaultInterceptorChain.proceed(DefaultInterceptorChain.java:39)
	at webwork.interceptor.NestedInterceptorChain.proceed(NestedInterceptorChain.java:31)
	at webwork.interceptor.ChainedInterceptor.intercept(ChainedInterceptor.java:16)
	at webwork.interceptor.DefaultInterceptorChain.proceed(DefaultInterceptorChain.java:35)
	at webwork.dispatcher.GenericDispatcher.executeAction(GenericDispatcher.java:221)
	at webwork.dispatcher.GenericDispatcher.executeAction(GenericDispatcher.java:150)
	at com.atlassian.jira.web.dispatcher.JiraWebworkActionDispatcher.service(JiraWebworkActionDispatcher.java:153)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
	at com.atlassian.jira.web.filters.steps.ChainedFilterStepRunner.doFilter(ChainedFilterStepRunner.java:78)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
	at com.atlassian.jira.web.filters.XContentTypeOptionsNoSniffFilter.doFilter(XContentTypeOptionsNoSniffFilter.java:22)
	at com.atlassian.core.filters.AbstractHttpFilter.doFilter(AbstractHttpFilter.java:31)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
	at com.atlassian.core.filters.HeaderSanitisingFilter.doFilter(HeaderSanitisingFilter.java:44)
	at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.IteratingFilterChain.doFilter(IteratingFilterChain.java:46)
	at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.DelegatingPluginFilter$1.doFilter(DelegatingPluginFilter.java:66)
	at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.filter.RequireJsResourcesFilter.doFilter(RequireJsResourcesFilter.java:118)
	at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.DelegatingPluginFilter.doFilter(DelegatingPluginFilter.java:74)
	at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.IteratingFilterChain.doFilter(IteratingFilterChain.java:42)
	at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.DelegatingPluginFilter$1.doFilter(DelegatingPluginFilter.java:66)
	at com.atlassian.translations.inproduct.components.ServletFilter.doFilter(ServletFilter.java:31)
	at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.DelegatingPluginFilter.doFilter(DelegatingPluginFilter.java:74)
	at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.IteratingFilterChain.doFilter(IteratingFilterChain.java:42)
	at com.atlassian.labs.botkiller.BotKillerFilter.doFilter(BotKillerFilter.java:36)
	at com.atlassian.jira.tzdetect.IncludeResourcesFilter.doFilter(IncludeResourcesFilter.java:39)
	at com.atlassian.jira.baseurl.IncludeResourcesFilter.doFilter(IncludeResourcesFilter.java:38)
	at com.atlassian.core.filters.AbstractHttpFilter.doFilter(AbstractHttpFilter.java:31)
	at com.atlassian.applinks.core.rest.context.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java:25)
	at com.atlassian.mywork.client.filter.ServingRequestsFilter.doFilter(ServingRequestsFilter.java:37)
	at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.doFilter(ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.java:77)
	at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.doFilter(ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.java:63)
	at com.atlassian.jira.web.filters.accesslog.AccessLogFilter.executeRequest(AccessLogFilter.java:103)
	at com.atlassian.jira.web.filters.accesslog.AccessLogFilter.doFilter(AccessLogFilter.java:87)
	at com.atlassian.jira.security.xsrf.XsrfTokenAdditionRequestFilter.doFilter(XsrfTokenAdditionRequestFilter.java:54)
	at com.opensymphony.sitemesh.webapp.SiteMeshFilter.obtainContent(SiteMeshFilter.java:129)
	at com.opensymphony.sitemesh.webapp.SiteMeshFilter.doFilter(SiteMeshFilter.java:77)
	at com.atlassian.jira.web.filters.SitemeshPageFilter.doFilter(SitemeshPageFilter.java:124)
	at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.IteratingFilterChain.doFilter(IteratingFilterChain.java:46)
	at com.atlassian.labs.remoteapps.modules.permissions.ApiScopingFilter.doFilter(ApiScopingFilter.java:60)
	at com.quisapps.jira.fieldsecurity.filter.FieldSecurityFilter.doFilter(FieldSecurityFilter.java:118)
	at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.doFilter(ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.java:77)
	at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.doFilter(ServletFilterModuleContainerFilter.java:63)
	at com.atlassian.seraph.filter.SecurityFilter.doFilter(SecurityFilter.java:234)
	at com.atlassian.security.auth.trustedapps.filter.TrustedApplicationsFilter.doFilter(TrustedApplicationsFilter.java:98)
	at com.atlassian.seraph.filter.BaseLoginFilter.doFilter(BaseLoginFilter.java:169)
	at com.atlassian.jira.web.filters.JiraLoginFilter.doFilter(JiraLoginFilter.java:70)
	at com.atlassian.oauth.serviceprovider.internal.servlet.OAuthFilter.doFilter(OAuthFilter.java:55)
	at com.atlassian.util.profiling.filters.ProfilingFilter.doFilter(ProfilingFilter.java:99)
	at com.atlassian.jira.web.filters.JIRAProfilingFilter.doFilter(JIRAProfilingFilter.java:19)
	at com.atlassian.johnson.filters.AbstractJohnsonFilter.doFilter(AbstractJohnsonFilter.java:71)
	at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.handleRewrite(RuleChain.java:176)
	at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.doRules(RuleChain.java:145)
	at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriter.processRequest(UrlRewriter.java:92)
	at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:394)
	at com.atlassian.gzipfilter.GzipFilter.doFilterInternal(GzipFilter.java:80)
	at com.atlassian.gzipfilter.GzipFilter.doFilter(GzipFilter.java:51)
	at com.atlassian.labs.remoteapps.modules.oauth.OAuth2LOFilter.doFilter(OAuth2LOFilter.java:70)
	at com.atlassian.labs.remoteapps.util.http.bigpipe.RequestIdSettingFilter.doFilter(RequestIdSettingFilter.java:22)
	at com.sysbliss.jira.plugins.workflow.servlet.JWDSendRedirectFilter.doFilter(JWDSendRedirectFilter.java:25)
	at com.atlassian.jira.web.filters.steps.ChainedFilterStepRunner.doFilter(ChainedFilterStepRunner.java:78)
	at com.atlassian.core.filters.cache.AbstractCachingFilter.doFilter(AbstractCachingFilter.java:33)
	at com.atlassian.core.filters.encoding.AbstractEncodingFilter.doFilter(AbstractEncodingFilter.java:41)
	at com.atlassian.jira.web.filters.PathMatchingEncodingFilter.doFilter(PathMatchingEncodingFilter.java:49)
	at com.atlassian.jira.startup.JiraStartupChecklistFilter.doFilter(JiraStartupChecklistFilter.java:74)
	at com.atlassian.multitenant.servlet.MultiTenantServletFilter.doFilter(MultiTenantServletFilter.java:91)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:225)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
	at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168)
	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:98)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
	at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:927)
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
	at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1001)
	at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:585)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:312)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

(I had to reduce the log since this system doesn't allow posts more than 2000 characters).

As you can see the log mentions that there is no valid To, CC or BCC but the template which it needs to send is configured to send it to the Reporter of the issue and this issue has a "valid" reporter (has an email address).

I do have other similar post events that do send out the mail template without any problems.

Since this email is sent when an issue is resolved and we want the reporter to be aware of its resolution, we really need this issue solved asap.

Regretfully our company policy doesn't allow screen sharing... is there any other way you can help me out?

thanks!

0 votes
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
July 18, 2013

ok, I'm looking forward to seeing your experiences. BCC is coming soon, please stay tuned.

0 votes
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
July 17, 2013

Please go to JIRA Administratio \ Logging & Profiling.

Add a new logger in default loggers by selecting Configure logging levels for new logger

Enter com.metainf as package name.

You will now see a lot more log from JETI.

If you still cannot find the causes, please contacxt me directly and we can set up a screen sharing session.

Tibor

Jacques
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 18, 2013

thanks! I've added this setting and will wait a couple of days and see what information it gives me.

The only other way I'm thinking of getting information about this issue is adding myself as CC in all mails that are sent through this post-function, but then everyone will see my email address... That's why I opened the "bcc" request.

I'll let you know how it goes!

0 votes
Jacques
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2013

I continue to have people reporting me that they don't receive the post-function emails that have been set up.

I can't find any trace of the plugin sending mails (or not). The only thing I find is in "jira080413153933-stdout.2013-07-16.log":

2013-07-18 14:05:19,170 http-bio-80-exec-915 DEBUG user15 845x237661x1 8dxcd 192.168.77.207 /browse/ADBUS-2 [plugin.emailissue.operation.PermissionChecker] JETI operation allowed: true
2013-07-18 14:05:19,170 http-bio-80-exec-915 INFO user15 845x237661x1 8dxcd 192.168.77.207 /browse/ADBUS-2 [plugin.emailissue.operation.EmailIssueCondition] shouldDisplay:true
2013-07-18 14:05:19,181 http-bio-80-exec-915 INFO user15 845x237661x1 8dxcd 192.168.77.207 /browse/ADBUS-2 [plugin.emailissue.operation.EmailIssueCondition] shouldDisplay called
2013-07-18 14:05:19,197 http-bio-80-exec-915 DEBUG user15 845x237661x1 8dxcd 192.168.77.207 /browse/ADBUS-2 [plugin.emailissue.operation.PermissionChecker] JETI operation allowed: true
2013-07-18 14:05:19,197 http-bio-80-exec-915 INFO user15 845x237661x1 8dxcd 192.168.77.207 /browse/ADBUS-2 [plugin.emailissue.operation.EmailIssueCondition] shouldDisplay:true
DEBUG: JavaMail version 1.4.5
DEBUG: successfully loaded resource: /META-INF/javamail.default.providers
DEBUG: Tables of loaded providers
DEBUG: Providers Listed By Class Name: {com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSSLTransport=javax.mail.Provider[TRANSPORT,smtps,com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSSLTransport,Sun Microsystems, Inc], com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport=javax.mail.Provider[TRANSPORT,smtp,com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport,Sun Microsystems, Inc], com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPSSLStore=javax.mail.Provider[STORE,imaps,com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPSSLStore,Sun Microsystems, Inc], com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3SSLStore=javax.mail.Provider[STORE,pop3s,com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3SSLStore,Sun Microsystems, Inc], com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPStore=javax.mail.Provider[STORE,imap,com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPStore,Sun Microsystems, Inc], com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Store=javax.mail.Provider[STORE,pop3,com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Store,Sun Microsystems, Inc]}
DEBUG: Providers Listed By Protocol: {imaps=javax.mail.Provider[STORE,imaps,com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPSSLStore,Sun Microsystems, Inc], imap=javax.mail.Provider[STORE,imap,com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPStore,Sun Microsystems, Inc], smtps=javax.mail.Provider[TRANSPORT,smtps,com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSSLTransport,Sun Microsystems, Inc], pop3=javax.mail.Provider[STORE,pop3,com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Store,Sun Microsystems, Inc], pop3s=javax.mail.Provider[STORE,pop3s,com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3SSLStore,Sun Microsystems, Inc], smtp=javax.mail.Provider[TRANSPORT,smtp,com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport,Sun Microsystems, Inc]}
DEBUG: successfully loaded resource: /META-INF/javamail.default.address.map

This just shows when someone has seen a specific issue (from what I get from the log).

I really need some tracing possibility to know what's going on.

Any (more) suggestions?

0 votes
Cheryl July 11, 2013

You can track email by using JETI. JETI send out comments for each email you have send.

The comments includes the email recipient address, the email subject and the body of email.

0 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2013

Hi Jacques,

You could try to enable the mail logging in the logging and profiling menu of the Jira System Administration section. Maybe that will help. Or just have a look in your atlassian-jira.log file in your home directory.

Best regards,

Peter

Jacques
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 15, 2013

hi Peter,

I have done this! Thanks for the suggestion. No news yet.

thanks!

Jacques.

0 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2013

Never mind, I was thinking about the JEMH plugin, sorry.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events