Email Notification on Approval

Chris Pipito September 27, 2016

I would like to know if I can have an email notification sent to a specific user once all other users have completed their approval vote?

3 answers

0 votes
Chris Pipito October 10, 2016

Hi Antonella,

We are seeing a new issue. Apparently we are unable to see the list of approvers or the approval actions per approver from within the ticket from the issues list screen. I think a screen share might be the best way to show you what is actually happening. Please let me know if you think that would be possible.

0 votes
Chris Pipito October 5, 2016

I know this is not entirely related but we are seeing an issue now where once an approval is defined for a specific issue, all issues across the project board are locked and a condition is set in all transitions to require approval. Once the approval is cleared the board remains locked.This is a major issue as it prevents all other issues from being moved throughout the workflow and is causing major project release delays. Please advise on how to resolve this issue.

Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2016

Hello Christopher,
I have answered to your question by email.
Please advise if you have received it.

Thank you,
Antonella

0 votes
Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2016

Hi Christopher,
This functionality is not yet available.
Actually your can have an email notification sent to a specific user any time that an user approve.
It is also possible have an email notification sent to approvers once all other users have completed their approval vote but it's not possible setup this option for a specific user.
We will keep your request in consideration in our improvement plans.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events