Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

EazyBi report - Filter results based on subtasks parent issue type

I'm new with EazyBi and MDX. Is there way to get results filtered by parent issue type. Just to give background I have Own issue type 'Customer claim' and below that I have Subtasks 'Items' and now target is to create another issue type which would also benefit Items but this will mess up Eazybi reports where my filter has been issuetype 'Items' so I would need another filter for 'Items' where parent is 'Customer claim' but can't handle this.

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim Community Leader Nov 04, 2021

Hi Ari,

For fields like "Issue type", "Status", "Resolution" and few more default Jira fields you can import Issue link field dimensions in eazyBI.
https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/advanced-data-import-options/issue-link-field-dimensions

[[jira.issue_link_field_dimensions]]

name = "Parent Issue type"

source_dimension = "Issue Type"

issue_id_column = "subtask_parent_id"

group = "Linked issue dimensions"

Try this code in advanced settings and then import new dimension that would import parent's issue type in separate dimension.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

How we use Jira Service Management for our recruitment process! - Part 2

It is never about setting up a process and being done with it. Rather, the focus should always be on optimizing it for the best outcomes. Thus, we didn’t stop at setting up JSM for our recruitment pr...

188 views 0 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you