EazyBI - How to Count Issues (History) without Story Points

Lars March 20, 2018

Hi everyone,

i want to create a chart which displays the number of issues without storypoints (isempty([Issue].get (“Story Points”)?) or With 0 Storypoints for any given date (issue history).
I tried this code

Count
(
Filter(
Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember, [Issue].[Issue]),
[Measures].[Issues created] >0
AND
(
[Measures].[Story Points history] = 0
OR
IsEmpty([Measures].[Story Points history])
)
)
)

and also this one

count(
Filter(
Descendants(
[Issue].CurrentMember, [Issue].[Issue]),
[Measures].[Issue history]>0
and
(
isEmpty([Issue].get(‘Story Points’))
or
[Issue].get(‘Story Points’)=0
))
)

where both actually arent working properly, at least the values are not correct. Any suggestion what is wrong with this code? I also tried some variations with the [Issue History] Measure, but both history-measures in combination are crashing the report.

Regards,

Lars

2 answers

1 vote
Roberts Čāčus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2021

Hi @Lars ,

I recommend importing the "Story Points" field as a dimension and using the "(none)" member together with the measure "Issues history". That way, you will be able to determine how many issues without Story points you had at any given point in time.

To import "Story Points" as a dimension, add the parameters below to the eazyBI advanced settings:

[jira.customfield_NNNNN]
data_type = "integer"
measure = true
dimension = true

Replace NNNNN with the ID of the custom field "Story Points". Then, after updating the eazyBI advanced settings, select the field "Story Points" for import as a dimension. Finally, you can create a report similar to the one below:

Screenshot 2021-12-06 at 19.58.17.png

Best,

Roberts // support@eazybi.com

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 4, 2021

Hi @Lars

You can find details on how to calculate this in this post: https://community.eazybi.com/t/backlog-health-count-of-issues-without-story-points/1628/9

Regards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events