EazyBI - How many times two specific transitions happen in current month?

Victor Seger December 1, 2017

I have to count how many times some specific transitions happen from one status to another in current month. 

The images below show the highlighted transitions that i need to count. There are another transitions that goes to the same statuses, but i only need to count these two.

Screen Shot 2017-12-01 at 1.44.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-01 at 1.44.11 PM.png

Before counting them, i need to divide the counter for "Reversión" by the counter for "Ratificado", and present the result in percentage.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Regards,

Victor Seger

2 answers

2 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Zane eazyBI Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2017

Hi Victor,

You may use eazyBI for status transition analysis. 

Create a new report and set Transition dimension as rows. 
Set Time dimension as pages to filter data by period, for example, month. 
Select measure Transitions to status as columns to count how much transitions have happened during a selected period. If you would like to see a distinct (unique) count of issues for these transitions, then use measure Transitions to status issues count.

In the picture below is an illustrative report for transition analysis.
eazyBI_Transition_history.png

Regards,
Zane Baranovska / support@eazybi.com 

Victor Seger December 4, 2017

Hello Zane,

How can i use a specific transition in a user defined calculated member? (Eg: Backlog => In Progress transition) 

I need this because i have multiple transitions that leads to the same status, but i need to do some calculation with only a specific transition.

Regards,

Victor Seger

2 votes
Answer accepted
Zane eazyBI Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2017

In a calculated measure, you may use a tuple of the measure Transition to status and a particular dimension member to get only specific transitions.

([Measures].[Transitions to status],
[Transition].[Backlog => In Progress])

Regards,
Zane Baranovska / support@eazybi.com 

graemejohnson June 21, 2018

Hi

I can't see 'Transitions to status issues count' in my Measures dimension?  How can I get it to appear?

Thanks

Graeme

Juan Carlos Aristizabal August 27, 2021

You have to enable it in your data import

Ilze Leite-Apine
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 30, 2021

If you see other historical measures and "Transition" and "Transition Status" dimensions, then issue change history is already enabled. You may want to check out the section "Distinct issues count" under Predefined in Measures for "Transitions to status issues count"

Ilze, eazyBI Customer Support consultant

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events