You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
After i update the eazyBI plugin from 4.1.2 to 4.3.0, it cannot import the jira data again. The eazybi-queues.log is in this link: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44500880/eazybi-error-cannot-import-custom-fields-with-the-same-name-sprint-status
I found eazyBI add an Additional Sprint dimensions in 4.3.0, href: https://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBIJIRA/JIRA+Software+custom+fields . Maybe it's a clue...
How can i fix this problem? My JIRA version is 6.3.8.
With eazyBI version 4.3. we support more accurate sprint scope tracking. We added a default hidden dimension Sprint Status representing statues of the spront - Future, Active, Closed needed to track sprint scope changes.
This is the reserved dimension name and we do not allow importing fields with the same name into eazyBI.
We suggest using a workaround and renaming a field Sprint Status to any other name. Here are the suggested steps for this.
1. Export all report definitions. Save them as plain text outside of eazyBI.
2. Deselect the field Sprint Status from the import (any selection). Run an import.
3. Add a definition for the field into eazyBI advanced settings with a different name. You might need help from the Jira admin for this.
name = "CF Sprint Status"
data_type = "string"
dimension = true
Please use Sprint status custom field ID instead of NNNNN in the definition.
4. Select back a field with a new name for import.
5. Replace a name Sprint Status > CF Sprint Status in report definitions.
6. Import Report definitions with updated dimension names.
7. Run an import to make sure eazyBI default sprint scope measures use the correct Sprint Status dimension.
Daina / firstname.lastname@example.org
Most likely you have another custom field that has the same name. I would check in the source import to ensure that there is no sprint status customfield anywhere else.
Or try disabling the sprint information do the import and then re-import the fields again.