my company is currently evaluating the EazyBI plugin for creating KPIs for our teams.
Now I want to create a "Story Cycle Time" measure for agile sprints which is described as:
Average number of working days user stories were in a "committed to done" state on a sprint-by-sprint basis.
A story is for us in progress when the first subtask is started. This should be plotted against the sprint axis. I am almost sure that this can be accomplished, but don't know how.
Thanks in advance for assistance.
I would approach this in several steps some of which will require you to use third party plugins.
1. Capture (in a hidden field) the time when a story moves to "In Progress" using a Post Function
2. Automatically move any issue from "To Do" to "In Progress" when the first subtask transitions to "In Progress"
3. Capture (in a hidden field) the time when a story moved from "In Progress" to "Done"
4. Store the value between the two fields populated in 3 and 1 above.
1. Have a post function to clear the Completed time field and calculated duration if an issue is moved out of "Done"
2. Move the story to "Done" when all subtasks are completed.
Hope this gives you a few ideas of how to break down the solution.
Hi Atlassian Community! This is Teresa from the Jira Service Desk team. On June 19th, I’ll be hosting a webinar “Asset Management: The Role of Context in ITSM” with Atlassian Partne...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events