EasyAgile story map: how to pull stories from the Kanban backlog?

Mike January 12, 2018

Hello!

I've got a bunch of stories in my backlog and want to move them to the EasyAgile story map.

I'd like to drag the stories from the backlog and drop each one under the right epic in the story map. Would be so easy!

Yes, I could edit each story and assign an Epic Link to it. But I have *lots* of stories in the backlog. Edit/assign, edit/assign, edit/assign... cumbersome and mind-deadening.

So please, somebody tell me how to do the drag and drop method. And if it's not possible, then EasyAgile please implement it 8-)

- Mike

1 answer

0 votes
Seamus Kieran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2018

Hi Mike, thanks for reaching out again.

We have a story on our backlog for functionality quite similar to your suggestion that we hope to start work on soon. It will revolve around how we handle issues not currently assigned to Epics, and hopefully address your concerns satisfactorily. I'll be sure to reach out to you when we release it.

At present the easiest way to add issues to the story map that don't currently have Epic links is to select the "Add Existing Issues" button under the Epic you wish to link the issue to, then select the issue you would like to link. I understand that this is still pretty manual, but it is on our radar to improve soon.

Thanks Mike.

Kind Regards,
Seamus Kieran
Easy Agile Support Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events