Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

EasyAgile Roadmap Themes

Hello,

We have our issues populating the EasyAgile roadmap automatically and they all appear in Issues without themes. We want to organize by theme BUT... the dragging and dropping process is really "finicky" and often mistakenly updates the start and end dates of the issue AND sometimes other issues too if you arent really, really careful to drop in the right place. (you then have to open issues, view history to see what the last date was and re-update - annoying).

Can you provide a way to move issues into Themes without dragging dropping? please!?  

Cheers,

Jay

1 answer

0 votes
Teagan Marketplace Partner Nov 01, 2020

Hi @Jay Milroy

My name is Teagan and I am the Head of Product here at Easy Agile. 

Thank you for taking the time to send through your feature suggestion, and I apologise we have not gotten back to you sooner. We have an existing story on our backlog to allow changing themes with a right-click context menu, similar to the existing Jira functionality. 

Would this be an intuitive solution? Would you expect to be able to do this in an alternative way?

Thanks Jay, looking forward to hearing back from you
Teagan Harbridge 
Head of Product - Easy Agile 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

462 views 5 18
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you