EasyAgile Roadmap Themes

Jay Milroy August 18, 2020

Hello,

We have our issues populating the EasyAgile roadmap automatically and they all appear in Issues without themes. We want to organize by theme BUT... the dragging and dropping process is really "finicky" and often mistakenly updates the start and end dates of the issue AND sometimes other issues too if you arent really, really careful to drop in the right place. (you then have to open issues, view history to see what the last date was and re-update - annoying).

Can you provide a way to move issues into Themes without dragging dropping? please!?  

Cheers,

Jay

1 answer

0 votes
Teagan
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 1, 2020

Hi @Jay Milroy

My name is Teagan and I am the Head of Product here at Easy Agile. 

Thank you for taking the time to send through your feature suggestion, and I apologise we have not gotten back to you sooner. We have an existing story on our backlog to allow changing themes with a right-click context menu, similar to the existing Jira functionality. 

Would this be an intuitive solution? Would you expect to be able to do this in an alternative way?

Thanks Jay, looking forward to hearing back from you
Teagan Harbridge 
Head of Product - Easy Agile 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events