Easy Agile Story Maps - increase size of Epic on UI

Dave Brickley November 27, 2021

Am finding it quite restrictive to be limited to the amount of text that's visible with only the two lines that seem to be legible on the lane at the top of the view

Other than scaling desktop resolution which obviously doesn't fix the problem is there a way to have more than two lines?

https://demo.easyagile.com/projects/TIS?selectedItem=com.arijea.plugins.easy-agile-user-story-maps&rapidView=8

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
sam.dawson November 28, 2021

Hi @Dave Brickley,

I'm Sam, a senior developer on the Easy Agile User Story Maps team. Currently there is no way to have more than two lines visible on epics (unless clicking in to edit the title). Although you can hover over the title and the entire title will be displayed in a tooltip.

I will record a story on our backlog to enable more lines being visible for epics. If you could reach out via our support here. Then I can link the story with your support request so we can update you if we make the change.

Please let us know of any other questions you have.

Thanks,
Sam

1 vote
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2021

Hi @Dave Brickley,

Easy Agile Story maps is developed by Easy Agile. As your request looks a bit like a feature request, it is best your reach out to the vendor directly.

You can find their support channels via the product listing on the Atlassian Marketplace.

Hope this helps!  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events