Easy Agile Story Mapping epic columns changing order

Joel Natkin October 15, 2018

I'm finding that when I return to my story map, my carefully ordered backbone has changed from my drag and drop free ordering, to a left to right order based on epic number.

This is very frustrating, and if not fixed would mean that I would have to change epic numbers manually-- a major loss of flexibility. 

Can someone please help me fix this?

Thanks,
Joel

1 answer

0 votes
Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2018

Hi Joel, thanks for reaching out to the support team.

It may be that the Jira instance has more than one Jira Software Rank field. We have seen this every so often and while Jira allows you to create multiple rank fields it only respects the one Jira Software created.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply on the support request.

Regards,
Nick Muldoon
Easy Agile

Stephanie Sallmann September 9, 2020

Hey, something new on this topic? We struggle with the same issue unfortunately :-(

Best,

Stephanie

Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2020

Hi @Stephanie Sallmann,

Can you please raise a support request so we can investigate further: https://arijea.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/group/2/create/14

Thank you,
Nick Muldoon
Easy Agile

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events