Easy Agile Roadmaps multiple teams

Patricia August 3, 2020

Hi,

We use easy agile roadmaps for each individual team. How can we create a company wide roadmap where we can see all the teams together? Is that possible?

Regards,

Patricia

1 answer

0 votes
Teagan
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 3, 2020

Hi Patricia, 

Thanks for reaching out via Community. My name is Teagan and I am a Product Manager here at Easy Agile. 

Easy Agile Roadmaps is based on the concept of 1 agile board to 1 Easy Agile Roadmap.To create a multi-team Roadmap, you will need to create a multi-team agile board first. This includes: 

• Creating a multi-project agile board (that is, a board where the filter encapsulates all of the team's issues you wanted to display on a single Roadmap). The board filter may look something like Project IN (Team A, Team B, Team C) ORDER BY Rank ASC
  • You would be able to access your new Roadmap for your new multi-Project Board via the Roadmaps icon in the Project sidebar
  • Using the Theme Swimlanes in Easy Agile Roadmaps, you could create a theme per Team. Based on the above filter, you would create the following new Themes: Team A, Team B and Team C 
  • Schedule issues from the various Teams into their corresponding theme on the Roadmap to visualise work across multiple teams in a single view 

I hope that helps to explain how you can achieve a multi-team board using Easy Agile Roadmaps. If there is anything we can explain further, please feel free to reach out directly to support@easyagile.com 

Thanks Patricia, looking forward to hearing how you go!
Teagan Harbridge 
Product Manager - Easy Agile 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events