Drawio macro Template Error

bstyler August 19, 2020

Hello,

I am trying to add a Drawio macro to page template however I get an Error rendering macro 'drawio' message. 

Drawio Error.jpgIs there a fix for this error?

Thank you,

1 answer

0 votes
Boris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2020

Is this cloud or server?

bstyler August 19, 2020

Server

Judah August 24, 2020

I am also running Confluence Server and I am unable to load the draw.io diagram from the new page template. Macro is functioning as expected. 

Marija Radovic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2020

Hi,

could you tell me Confluence Server version and draw.io version, please?

Thanks,

Marija

Judah August 26, 2020
Marija Radovic
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 4, 2020

Hi,

if you get "file not found" when you try to use a template, update draw.io to the latest version 9.4.9 and try again (we fixed this)

If you see "Error rendering macro 'drawio" as the user who opened this thread, we suggest contacting Atlassian support to work out which Confluence version you need upgrade to. This seems to be a Confluence bug which we found several reports of. However, we could not determine which Confluence version has a fix for it. 

Kind regards,

Marija

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events