Drag and Drop in structure gadget

Nadav Branitzky October 17, 2021

I've implemented structure in one of my dashboards.

I imported tickets using JQL, and grouped them by the assignee.

Is it possible to drag and drop the tickets between the groups of the assignee, changing the assignee automatically in this way?

Currently, it only works when I'm using it on the structure page, not directly from the gadget in the dashboard.

2 answers

1 vote
Dima Kuzmin _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 18, 2021

Hi @Nadav Branitzky

Dmitrii with ALM Works here.

It is possible to configure your structure in a way that would allow you to change assignee by dragging tasks from one grouping to the other one inside the dashboard.

If I understand you correctly, by importing tickets by using JQL you meant that you have an insert generator. Its list of issues then grouped by 'Assignee'.

In this scenario drag and drop should work. Do you see any specific error messages that could give us a clue? Do you have other generators as part of your structure configuration?

I would recommend raising a support request for this by emailing us via support@almworks.com. We will want to review your configuration more closely.

Kind regards,

Dmitrii

ALM Works

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2021

Hi @Nadav Branitzky

In the gadget settinga select "Allow Changes" to allow changes as drag-and-drop

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events