Doors plugin support for JIRA 5.2.1

Dieter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2012

Hi everyone and go2group,

I'm currently evaluating the Go2group - Doors plugin and now i ask myself if it's planned to support JIRA 5.2.x and migrate this plugin to a V2 - plugin. This is a requirement for us to add a plugin to our enterprise plugin set.

Anyone from Go2group can answer this or someone has already made experiences with the plugin under JIRA 5.2?

I did not yet have the time to try it out

Regards,

Dieter

Update: Another question: Is it necessary to restart JIRA once doors.properties is changed?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brett Taylor December 5, 2012

- Will the new version allow to add new Jira projects or change other configuration parameters on the fly, without restartig Jira?

Yes, you can do so without restarting. Completely new interface, architecture, etc.

- Will Go2Group commit itself to provide plugin updates within a certain period of time after a new Jira major version has been released?

YES! We are making major architectural changes right now just so these things are not an issue in the future.

Also adding three way integration with DOORS, JIRA, and Quality Center and are in beta now at a few locations.

1 vote
Brett Taylor December 5, 2012

Hi Dieter,

We are upgrading the plugin now ;) making architectural changes. We plan to relase by end of Dec early Jan.

Hold tight.

Can you ping sales@ and I cand get you on our mailing list for this product.

Dieter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2012
Thank's for your quick answer, Brett. What's still important for me to know:

- Will the new version allow to add new Jira projects or change other configuration parameters on the fly, without restartig Jira?

- Will Go2Group commit itself to provide plugin updates within a certain period of time after a new Jira major version has been released?

Dieter
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2013

I'm still haven't seen any new version on Marketplace. Can you tell me a release date?

0 votes
Brett Taylor April 9, 2013

We have not released this onto Marketplace yet but will do so in June.

You can evaluate the product from Go2Group directly in the interim, please fill out the form at http://www.go2group.com/en/contact-us/contact-form/

We can give you a demo of the integration as well.

The product may be pruchased form Go2Group directly until we do release onto Marketplace.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events