Does not work properly with attachments

Davide Butti February 13, 2015

Hello; I've installed the Share plugin onto Confluence 5.7 self-hosted.

Whenever I generate a link to share even a simple page to the outside, two issues appear:

• After clicking on "Get Link" nothing happens, and the link is not copied to clipboard (minor problem)
  • When an external user tries to access the page, linked files or diagrams are not shown correctly. Furthermore, download links for the attachments don't work properly.

You can see this problem at the following URL: 

I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the add-on, nothing changes.
Thanks for your support, bye.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 2, 2015

Hi,

This issue was fixed on Share Attachments and Pages version 2.2.3.

Regards,

Gorka

0 votes
Davide Butti February 17, 2015

Hello Gorka, good to know that you're tracking the issue. Can you please provide an estimate, when this fix will be released?

Thanks, bye.

Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 17, 2015

Hi @Davide Butti, We've opened an issue, could you please send an email to support /at/ comalatech /dot/ com ? So you can keep track of this issue. We are working on it. Regards, Gorka

0 votes
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
February 13, 2015

Hi @Davide Butti,

First of all, sorry for that issue. We have already identified it and we will provide a fix soon.

Best regards,

Gorka

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events