Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Documents Add-On for JIRA Server - Permissions

On creation of a folder the creation user is the only user that has the ability to change permissions to a folder. 

Have we configured something incorrectly?  I would expect an Admin of JIRA should be able to adjust folder permissions.

1 answer

I'd love to test this on my private JIRA and get back to you. I was unaware of this plugin - I thought I'd try it on JIRA Cloud but looks like there is no Cloud version of this add-on.

Hi Vicky.  I've been quite pleased with this add-on as a whole.  We needed to quickly replace our Sharepoint document share and when reviewing some "biggger" solutions the implementation time and learning curve was a bit steep.  This add-on is simple to implement and covers 75% of our needs.  This area is of specific nuisance so wanted to check if anyone had thoughts.

I tried to send Documents a help/support item but there wasn't an option specifically - started here instead.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

5 mobile apps for Jira Cloud to boost productivity

It’s very important to have access to the workflow process from anywhere. Especially if you manage the work of others. There is no difference whether you’re out of office, or drive a ca...

225 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you