Documents Add-On for JIRA Server - Permissions

Nadine Harvey October 2, 2019

On creation of a folder the creation user is the only user that has the ability to change permissions to a folder. 

Have we configured something incorrectly?  I would expect an Admin of JIRA should be able to adjust folder permissions.

1 answer

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2019

I'd love to test this on my private JIRA and get back to you. I was unaware of this plugin - I thought I'd try it on JIRA Cloud but looks like there is no Cloud version of this add-on.

Nadine Harvey October 3, 2019

Hi Vicky.  I've been quite pleased with this add-on as a whole.  We needed to quickly replace our Sharepoint document share and when reviewing some "biggger" solutions the implementation time and learning curve was a bit steep.  This add-on is simple to implement and covers 75% of our needs.  This area is of specific nuisance so wanted to check if anyone had thoughts.

I tried to send Documents a help/support item but there wasn't an option specifically - started here instead.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events