Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Do I need to pay the plugin price for all my users in my company account? Or to a subset of them?

There are a few Confluence or Jira plugins that I'd like to use, but I always avoid doing so because I fear the pricing will be applied to all users in my company account.

For instance, I'd like to use plugin X, which costs 5 usd/user/month and I'll be the only one using it, although my company has 60 accounts.

In that case, can I configure the add-on so I'll pay for one user only (5 usd/month), or am I requested to pay for all users (300 usd/month)?

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel Community Leader May 23, 2018

Hi Marcello,

the plugin license has to match the Jira / Confluence license tier. So, yes, you have to buy a license for the plugin for all of your licensed users.

This is ridiculous - on the one hand you want all processes built in Atlassian apps - on the other hand you are forced to license software for people who do not need this. This is e.g. we will walk away from TEMPO TIMESHEETS. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Marketplace Partner Spotlight: AppLiger

This month the spotlight is on AppLiger. We caught up with Pavel Pavlovsky, CEO and Product Manager, to learn how the company started and what fuels the team's creativity.    Atlassian:...

389 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you