Disable Tab Panel "Transitions" in "Activity" on Jira Server 8.5.X

Steven Mustari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2020

I see in the JMWE is see for cloud that you put in a ticket with support to disable the "legacy" transitions tab. Are there instructions on how to do this for server?

I've tried Script Fragments to hide it, aside from JS hack.. I can't figure out how to disable it.

Regards,
Steven

Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 1.05.04 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
David Fischer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2020

On Jira Server, the other Transitions tab is not “legacy”, it’s part of the JSU app. A good way to disable it is to disable JSU entirely, but you can also disable just its Transitons module from the manage apps page: expand the modules section of JSU and disable the module. 

Steven Mustari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2020

Wow, we've been using it so long I didn't even notice that was even part of native Jira!

Thank you, that's a perfect answer.

Regards,
Steven

David Fischer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2020

You mean not part of native Jira?

Best,

David

Like # people like this
Steven Mustari
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 29, 2020

Yes indeed that is what I meant!

Regards,

Steven

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events