Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Disable SSL Certificate check

I believe this is built in in Unirest :Unirest.Config().VerifySsl(false);

I am  doing this since I want to test a rest api call to a server which has a self signed certificate

this method is documented in http://kong.github.io/unirest-java/#configuration

however when adding it to my script runner it is failing the static check and i get an error that the Config() method is not supported.

Can you please advise how i can use this method or suggest a workaround?

1 answer

0 votes
Dario B Atlassian Team Jul 22, 2021

Hello @ariel lumbroso ,

If I understand correctly you are trying to call a REST API endpoint (on a server that using a self-signed SSL certificate) using ScriptRunner, but  this is failing because you cannot disable the SSL certificate check.

Can you kindly confirm my understanding is correct, or provide more details otherwise?

Cheers,
Dario

Hi Dario,

Yes, this is correct.

Dario B Atlassian Team Jul 23, 2021

Thanks for confirming @ariel lumbroso , I have moved this question to the "Marketplace Apps & Integrations" section and I have added the "addon-com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner" in order to increase the chances to get an answer. 

However, in case you won't manage to get help here in the community, I'd advise to contact the vendor by using the resources listed in the support tab of the marketplace page for the app:

Contact

Cheers,
Dario

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

🤺 Atlympic Event: Partnerships

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

141 views 2 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you