Difference between old date and new one in eazyBI

Onur Cevik April 27, 2023

Hey,

I would like to define a calculated member which has following functionality:

I have a column which display due date. If the date changes and postponed to the future I want to display and count the days of how many days it has been shifted. I´m using default jira field due date and can´t see anywhere in import options to include change history for that default field.

Very simple: count the number of difference between the old due date and new one.

Thanks again!

1 answer

0 votes
Onur Cevik April 27, 2023

I have solved it. I  have added javascript code in advanced settings and now I have access to old due date values. There is another question. I would like to display the number of days between old due date and it´s new one.

How to get the number of difference between the initial due date and last due date to the row of projectname?
I have tried it in the following way but it seems not to work:

CASE
WHEN
[Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.Name =
[Project].[Project].GetMemberByKey
([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.key)
.Name

THEN
Filter(
Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember,[Issue].[Issue]),
[Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.Name MATCHES ".*GoLive$" AND
NOT IsEmpty([Measures].[Teil(Anzahl der Tage, um die GoLive verschoeben wurde)])
).Item(0).Value

END

// [Measures].[Teil(Anzahl der Tage, um die GoLive verschoeben wurde)] counts the number of days between two due dates

Gerda Grantiņa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2023

Hi @Onur Cevik ,
Can you please share more information about the current setup? What result is your JavaScript field returning, and how do you want to use it in further calculations? 
Also, please share a sketch of the final report you want to achieve - what information should be in Rows, Columns, and Pages, and what result should the measure return?

You can also send this information directly to eazyBI support - support@eazybi.com in case there is a need for more details or clarification. 

Best, 
Gerda // eazyBI 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events