It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Diff view suffers from the keyhole problem

Frans Klaver Sep 10, 2013

The diff viewers are using only a limited amount of screen estate. For me it is less than half the height of my screen. It seems odd to restrict that, especially since the repository listing doesn't. Possibly other views suffer from the same problem.

All in all, I'd say that the behavior of the diff view would be significantly improved by having a side-by-side rendered into the page directly, instead of via a text widget.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kinto Soft Sep 10, 2013

Currently there are two workarounds:

1. Set your own high as described in this post:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/209291/web-client-area-too-small-footer-takes-up-half-the-screen

2. View the diff on its own browser window (right click on the diff link -> Open in a new window)

0 votes
Frans Klaver Sep 10, 2013

Thanks for that. Completely missed that in my search.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Demo Den Ep. 4: Continuous Integration with CircleCI & Jira Software

Get ready! Demo Den Episode 4 is coming your way on Tuesday, May 28, 2018 with a Continuous Integration and Delivery special demo. CircleCI Director of Solutions Engineering, Eddie Webb will show us ...

716 views 0 4
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you