Deleting entry in Confiform A while simultaneously deleting an entry in Confiform B

William Banks July 13, 2021

I've got a confiform, Confiform A, that automatically generates a new entry in Confiform B when a specific field's id equals 1. Is there a way to set it up so that when an entry in Confiform A with specific field value like above gets deleted, the corresponding entry created in Confiform B gets deleted too?

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2021

Hi

You can set up a https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Configuring+ConfiForms+IFTTT+actions+and+rules#ConfiguringConfiFormsIFTTTactionsandrules-DeleteConfiFormsEntry as the handler for onDeleted event in ConfiForms form A to remove the record in form B

Alex

William Banks July 13, 2021

I tried using that method, filtering id:[entry.id] but it doesn't seem to work. How do I specify the entry so it just deletes, or updates, that specific entry?

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2021

Why do you use the id:[entry.id]  as a filter? Does not really make sense if you think about it - you attempt to delete a record with some unique id using the filter and the value from current record's ID...

Of course it will not find anything in the form B, as it has records with OWN, unique IDs

The question to answer (and I cannot answer it for you) is HOW your form's B records are connected/related to records in form A

Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events