Date format for delete API query

Srinath S July 12, 2021

I have created a form and have date stored in it.

I want to delete all records whose event end time is older than a particular date time I specify in my filter query in the clean up API.

I am capturing the event date time in DateTime interval field. I tried putting multiple ways to filter out records whose end time is older than the specified but none seems to be working.

Example I tried: DateTime.endDate:<[Jun 30, 2021 00:00] to delete all records that have end time older than 30th Jun but nothing is happening 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2021

Hi

I guess this is about ConfiForms, right? But your question does not specify this very well...

If it is then look into https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/ConfiForms+Filters and specifically into the date/datetime format the value for dates should be specified in

Also it always works when you give the dates as timestamps (epoch timestamp but in milliseconds)

Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events